Who We’re Looking For
People who are curious, ethical and interested in the facts. And can tell a complex story clearly.
Veteran investigators as well as rookies who are good at learning a new craft.
The Mintz Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What We Do
Conduct fascinating investigations from 16 offices all over the world.
Provide the training and mentoring to build careers as investigators (several of our partners started with us at entry level).
Conduct investigations on the record and ethically; no secret squirrel stuff.
For job inquiries, contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist at: +1 212.489.7100 x525
Business Development Specialist
Mintz Group is seeking a detail-oriented Business Development Specialist researcher to support the overall BD efforts of a small number of senior executives in our investigative consultancy. Among other key responsibilities, the BD Specialist will research new opportunities, contribute to multiple campaigns and help manage key relationships with prospects and clients. The ultimate goal of the BD Specialist is to help partners to grow existing relationships and to create new ones. The role would also suit someone with significant RFP or grant writing experience, who is looking to move into a faster-paced role.
What the Role is:
- Analyse engagement history with multiple client firms, research recent developments at those firms and proactively identify new opportunities for engagement.
- Identify and qualify leads using a variety of sources and respond quickly.
- Plan and coordinate targeted outreach campaigns with Mintz partners and colleagues in marketing, tracking performance and adjusting the plan as appropriate, including tracking within Salesforce.
- Perform bespoke research to help partners prepare for pitch meetings and write proposals.
- Routinely collaborate with other Business Development Specialists to collectively advance Mintz Group BD best practices.
- Co-ordinate responses to RFPs, catalogue materials, and help draft proposals.
What You Need:
- Some experience in a BD representative/specialist role, preferably from a global professional services firm, or other applicable experience.
- Superior interpersonal abilities, to be applied in establishing and strengthening business and internal relationships.
- Outstanding writing, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable ability to understand client requirements and market dynamics.
- Ability to communicate and present information confidently, manage time and quickly learn about various service offerings.
- Strong entrepreneurial work ethic and a desire to “get the job done” with minimal supervision.
What We Offer:
A collaborative work environment and a seat at the table setting strategy and processes. Benefits include participation in the company’s profit share programme as well as flexible working and unlimited opportunity for successful team members.
Interested candidates should submit one document including resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org